The Get Back ExperimentAbout The Get Back ExperimentBlast from the Past StoreWorkshopsRe-Imagine You

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon- Feb. 1st


Old Hippie Chic suddenly realized it was Tuesday!!
Not only that...... it is was Tuesday Afternoon!!!!
I am not moody today, but I did think about THE MOODY BLUES and the perfect song for the day raced across my crazy brain. I wanted to share it with you!
Hope you feel this.... Blast From The Past! Musically speaking that is!
They had so many good songs..Have to GET BACK to more of my OLD FAVORITES!!! Maybe will just have to have a little Blog Concert of some of them!

Hope you enjoy!

 Peace, Love and OLD MUSIC!

Signed, Old Hippie Chic

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...