The Get Back ExperimentAbout The Get Back ExperimentBlast from the Past StoreWorkshopsRe-Imagine You

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting Back to " The Tuck".....

HI HIPPY HIPSTER FRIENDS...

YEP, BACK TO BLOGGING!~Finally! What a busy, busy time I have had running around the country~! Craziness!
So now that I have made my space in Portland..cozy and comfy,( I will be on the AFTER pic's SOON )... I decided it was time to "GET BACK" to my pad in "The Tuck" and close it up for good. It has served it's purpose and I am ready to sink both feet into my Oregon life.

Today I wake up and and look at all that is around me…


 and I realize

I HAVE A LOT TO DO.

I  started to pull out everything in the nooks and crannys...

 Soooo much art and design stuff ( this doesn't even touch 1/3 of it!) and I am wondering if I should just pitch it!!...feeling a bit overwhelmed. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked my dog, Rubes if she could pitch me a hand and as you can see...


Not one paw was shown to me, let alone a look of compassion...
so I think I will just listen to this Beatles tune.



I am sure that once Tammy gets here we will be able to come up with a plan of attack and I will be able to make some sense of this mess!


 Well Tammy has left and take a look at what we did!~ Thanks Tammy and all my hippy- hipster friends that helped me pull this off!!!!!


Rubes on Surveillance





Now that this is all done I can SMILE!~!!!


I do want to share with you next a real "get back" moment I was surprised with by my friend ...Blew me away really!  Will post soon!

PEACE, LOVE AND Packing!.

SIGNED, OLD HIPPY CHIC





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...