The Get Back ExperimentAbout The Get Back ExperimentBlast from the Past StoreWorkshopsRe-Imagine You

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

7400 Miles and Counting...

The Get Back Experiment has now traveled 7400 miles since November 15th, 2010. Another 600 to go and I will arrive into my new life in Portland....Curious- so very curious what is around the corner..Do not know where I will live but my spirit will show me the exact spot....I just know it!.The mothership got all her lubricants drained and refilled in California and she runs life a powerful, sleek animal..New Energy, New Life Awaits!!
                               Peace, Love and Landings,
                                          Signed Old Hippy Chic
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...