The Get Back ExperimentAbout The Get Back ExperimentBlast from the Past StoreWorkshopsRe-Imagine You

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Back to THE MOUNTAINS!!!!


Hey there! How are you this wonderful morning? I realize it has been an extremely long time since I have written in here..I have been crazy busy "couch surfing" ! The trip from Vegas to Arizona presented a wonderful opportunity! I planned on staying with my friends in Cave Creek while I was there. They ended up inviting me to go with them to their place in Colorado for a week! So, I no sooner arrived in Arizona then headed there with them. At 8000 feet elevation the beauty of the mountains, snow and all the wildlife I saw was BREATHTAKING,.... literally and figuratively! My room in the cabin was great and I was able to try out my new "hotspot" from Sprint that gives me wireless ANYWHERE. !!! Nifty little devise and will be a perfect little addition to the blogging family of tools that are needed to "blog from the road"....The smell of the fire. The good food we made each day and the conversation was wonderful! We went snowmobiling and I really loved going back to Telluride for some shopping. It is a wonderful little town with great little shops and restaurants. I was able to find some great goodies and get some more ideas for The Blast From the Past Store! Grandson, Wyatt scored a groovey "Get Back on the Bike" type of jacket that I found in a shop there.
It was his Christmas present and when I saw it I knew it was meant for him...!

So I would have to say the best part of the trip for me by far was seeing all the wildlife and staying at the cabin and being with wonderful friends....Seriously.... We saw so many, many different kinds of wildlife and animals all around us. The topper was the Eagle that we saw. I was not able to get a pic of that but "oh well"  Here are some pictures!!!!  I LOVE NATURE. It  makes me happy and the CONNECTION I feel when I am in it......calms me and connects me to ME.
Takes me back to a place where I once belonged.



Horses

A deer in these people's front yard!!


Yaks
Pink Pelican
Old Hippie on Snow Mobile
Two More Old Hippies!!


Ok so there you go! I will write more later and maybe make one of those Smile box videos again... as I had more adventures back in Arizona and Sedona...and a trip over to California with friends in Laguna Beach...but for now I am sitting here in Sacramento...it is 9:50 in the morning on Wednesday the 26th of January and I am getting ready to hop back in the Mothership and drive the last leg of my trip to Portland and start the new life!!!!! See where spirit takes me!
Have some contacts I will see about where to hang my hat and be in the flow for what is to come!!!
Peace and Love Man...and don't forget to Shine Your Spirit today~!!

Signed Old Hippie Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...